Study in Germany | Germany Student Visa
The majority of technology students consider Germany to be their first choice for higher education. With German Student visa is quite popular among international students. This same German student visa can be used to apply for permanent residence in the future.
All across the world, degrees obtained from German universities are respected. Studying in Germany along German student visa is regarded as a centre for automotive technology. Automobile brands like Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, BMW, and Porsche have lot of employment requirements. The nation is highly industrialised and has a strong economy, making it a fantastic location for job advancement.
You must have a German student visa in order to study there. Depending on how long your study will last, this visa can be obtained for as little as three months and as long as four years. These conditions must be met in order to extend this visa.
Upcoming admission Intakes for Germany Student Visa
The following general application submission deadlines apply:
Summer semester, Intake 1: Before January 15th submit your application.
Winter Semester, Intake 2 : Before July 15th , submit your application.
Types of German Student Visa
The many categories of German Student visa schemes consist of:
German Student Visa: International students who intend to enrol in a German university typically choose this visa option. These candidates ought to be prepared to begin their academic careers in a full-time university.
German Student Applicant Visa: Students from other countries who want to apply in person to German universities are eligible for this visa programme. The visa prohibits you from attending school in Germany. It will be acceptable for use in the university's application processing.
GermanY Student Visa : Documents & Requirement
Germany Student Visa : Financial Proof Documents Requirements
Financial Proofs for a German Student Visa - "Finanzierungsnachweis" (in German)
Why German Studio for Germany Student Visa.
Profile Analysis: We match your particular profile history to the criteria for visa eligibility and advise you as to which visas you must apply for.
Application & Documentation: Assist you in gathering the paperwork required to apply for a visa. We will always be there for you, whether you need assistance with application forms, medical or police clearance certificates, or working samples for resumes, cover letters, or French/English classes.
Writing SOPs & CV: We help you put up a resume that stands out and meets the requirements of the relevant immigration department.
Application & Documentation: Assist you in gathering the paperwork required to apply for a visa. We will always be there for you, whether you need assistance with application forms, medical or police clearance certificates, or working samples for resumes, cover letters, Visa SOPs etc.
Coaching: German Studio is recognized as one of the best German Language & IELTS coaching classes for A1-A2, B1-B2 and C1-C2. We have the best expert faculties for both German and IELTS Coaching in Ahmedabad.
Germany Student Visa: Study Visa Fees
International students applying for a German student visa are charged certain fees, as shown in the table below:
Schedule a Call
German Student Visa Documents
University Admission Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: When should I apply for universities in Germany?
* Universities in Germany admit students for the summer and winter academic periods.Summer application deadlines are January 15 and winter application deadlines are July 15.
Question: How much does it cost to study in Germany?
* Education is considered a fundamental right in Germany, hence it is provided for free or at a low cost. In public institutes, the cost of studying UG degrees ranges from 0-41,000 INR.
Question: Is it necessary to learn German to study in Germany?
* German language skills are not a prerequisite for a student to study in Germany. Most programs are exclusively taught in English and require no German language skills. If you are, however, willing to learn the language, German language courses are available free of cost at the university. A good command of the German language can increase your employability greatly.
Question: What can I do if my school leaving certificate is not recognized in Germany?
* The DAAD admission database has all the information about whether your university entrance qualification or school leaving certificate or any other degrees/certificates will be recognized in Germany. The database also informs you about how these qualifications are assessed. If your school leaving certificate is not recognized in Germany you may need to do a foundation course. To do the foundation course you will need to pass an entrance examination. You need to have at least a B1 level of competency in German for this.
Question: Can I immigrate to Germany after finishing my education there?
* Germany has put in place new immigration laws since 2002. Under these laws you are allowed to work 90 days full-time or 180 days for part-time when your course is on. You can do a campus job or any other job during this time. Once you have finished your degree you can stay in Germany for about a year. This time can be used to obtain employment. Once you have gotten a job your permanent residence permit will be guaranteed.
Question: Which job is in high demand in Germany?
* Software developers, programmers, electronics engineers, nurses, managers, and IT consultants are among the most in-demand positions in Germany.
In Germany, employees in the executive and managerial industries receive an average yearly pay of 61,900 Euros.
Question: Can I do a postgraduate medical course in Germany?
* Medical courses in Germany are not split into graduate and postgraduate. If you want to do a medical course in Germany you will need to complete a six year programme which ends with a final state examination. All medical courses are in German and you will need to have very high German skills to complete the programme.